- To be a community of believers that is open, welcoming and accepting of anyone desiring authentic fellowship, no matter where they are on their faith and life journeys.
- To be a church that will make every effort, and that will create appropriate ministries and opportunities designed to lead non-believers to faith in Jesus Christ.
- To be a church where Christians cultivate relationships and environments where others can be deeply transformed by God.
- To be a center of spiritual, emotional and physical healing for the wounded.
- To be a community of faith that seeks to bring positive change to the culture and the structures of the world through faith in Jesus Christ.
- To be a church that embraces spiritual formation and Christian education as imperatives of discipleship.
- To be a church that thinks and acts outside "the box" in order to facilitate Kingdom growth as well as congregational growth.
- To be a church that is committed to missions locally, nationally and globally.
- To be a group of Christians who try to be more like Jesus whether we always want to or not.
We believe there is one true and living God whose personality and character was revealed in Jesus Christ. God subsists in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
We believe Jesus Christ was born of the Virgin Mary, He lived as an example to the world, He died on a cross outside Jerusalem, and that he was raised from death through God's resurrection. Jesus now lives within us and the world through the power and presence of the Holy Spirit.
We believe the Scriptures of the Christian Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, were divinely inspired and they were produced through the writing of people. The Bible provides the theological foundation for our faith and its practice.
We believe Jesus Christ is the ultimate revelation of God’s Word, and that His life and teachings are the criteria for interpreting all scripture.
We believe the Lord Jesus is the Head of the Church, which is composed of all true disciples. In Him is vested all power for its government and service.
We believe in the transforming power of God's grace to change individual lives and the world. This transformation begins with humanity’s willful decision to accept and follow Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
We believe the local church is a body of baptized believers, voluntarily united for the purpose of worshipping God and promoting the cause of the Gospel.
We believe the ordinances required of the Church are those of Baptism and the Lord's Supper.